This is a legal agreement between you and Philip Greenwood.
READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANY IMAGE.
BY DOWNLOADING ANY IMAGE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT PLEASE CONTACT US +613 93961421.
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of your employer, the license granted and restrictions and limitations recited herein apply to your employer and to you as a representative of your employer. Should you cease working for your employer, your employer may continue to operate under this agreement and your rights under this agreement will be terminated.
1. Philip Greenwood grants to you, and your employer if you are licensing on behalf of your employer, a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable right to use the image(s) you have selected (the “Image”) in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Images are licensed on a non-exclusive basis for a one time usage. If you would like to re-use the image in another context or medium, you must purchase another license. If you are downloading the images, the images will be available online in the download area for 30 days. If you have not downloaded the images within thirty days, you must reorder the images at your expense. Exclusive rights may only be granted by Philip Greenwood subject to the availability of such rights and subject to additional fees. Exclusive rights cannot be obtained through this website. You must contact Philip Greenwood directly to inquire about exclusivity.
2. Images are not sold, they are licensed. The rights granted to you are personal to you or your employer and may not be sublicensed, transferred, or assigned to another party. If you purchase a license but do not use the rights granted in that license, you are not entitled to a refund of the purchase price.
3. Philip Greenwood PROVIDES NO MODEL OR PROPERTY RELEASES FOR THE IMAGES. You are responsible for obtaining any model or property releases required for your intended use of an image. You should CONSULT YOUR LEGAL ADVISOR as to whether a release is required to use any such Image. Some jurisdictions provide legal protection to people, places and things where an Image is to be used for commercial purposes. Philip Greenwood conveys no rights or warranties with regard to the use of names, trademarks, registered or copyrighted designs or works of art depicted in any Image, and you must satisfied that all the necessary rights or consents, as may be required for use are obtained.
4. Images may not be used for advertising purposes without separate and express permission of Philip Greenwood.
5. Whenever you use an Image, THE FOLLOWING CREDIT LINE MUST APPEAR adjacent to the Image: “Philip Greenwood photography”. You may crop, rotate and re-size the image but you may not otherwise manipulate or alter the image.
7. Use of an Image in a manner that is contrary to a restriction stated in this Agreement is prohibited. Pornographic, defamatory,libelous or otherwise unlawful use of an Image is prohibited.